About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Friday, January 6, 2012

First day of schoooolll!!!!

Kay, firstly before i start my REAL topic. I just want to wish you all Happy 2012! Its the new year! Got your new year resolution? Haha i know i got mine ;) Now for the REAL topic......
............
...........
.........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

Yesterday was the first day of school!!!! :D yepp i'm no more 1 Garnet! Imma 2 Garnet now! Though I sill can't get use to my class :( oh ya, there's a new girl in class, Chiao You,she's from Kota Kemuning. Our friend Sue Rou migrated to Sydney and er.. Chiao You is like kinda not sort of her replacement. Not replacement, some what like that. XD it was early when i reach my class. It was a tiring "journey"  up to my class floor. The third floor.... and we couldn't even use the lift! I reached my class door which have a plate written " 2 GARNET " " Whoo, here i go.... " i went in... and few of my friends warmly greeted me! I felt loved :') JK we started chatting, just to keep up with each others during the holidays. About 9 AM,. we started to get bored and we decided to introduce ourselves to the newly added class, 2 Jade. Well, you can say that two of my friends are in that class. So, me, zhiying, Kelvin, john and dylan went and introduce ourselves to the " newbies "! So... lemme say... it was and epic failure. We stood outside, they look at us with their innocent CREEPY faces! In our school, being loud is a yes yes. Well, it actually took us 1 day to start speaking out loud to everyone in class last year. But a few days with nothing coming from the class... That's a problem... 


The form 2s and form 4s were called to the activity hall to attend the orientation the teachers put together. We got lectured.... and played a game which was really confusing! And we were excused finally to lunch! We were all starving! The lunch was not very good as usual. But their Carbonara Spaghetti was awesome. Lunch didn't turn so well, but later on, it gets better. Our current class is totally different from our 1 Garnet class. It's smaller and its facing  west but our sitting arrangement forced us to turn our head if to look at the teacher. But i'm satisfied with my sitting arrangement now. Hey, i'm sitting with my BFFs and i'm not very far to the whiteboard so I can hear properly. Remember that i mentioned that our class had split? Yep, its still split. But you know, I have a feeling we're gonna be united once more! I just hope Mr. 2012 treat us well. :/




Many say, that on 21 December 2012 is where the world ends and they begin another world according to the Mayans. Well, i think this is pure nonsense! Just because they filmed the movie 2012 last year about the year ending, doesn't mean its gonna happen real life! Its just a movie, it can't be real. All of my friends say that they don't believe too and they did not want it to happen to everyone! I high-5 with them too. I seriously think it won't happen. It was just a prediction predicted by the Mayans. To all people out there. Just happily live 2012 and just keep in mind that 2012: doomsday is not real. Peace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment