About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

English Mime

So, this blog is gonna suck, just to let you all know. I posted that My blog was on google on facebook *a long time ago* ** not that long though ** ***I mean it's this year*** ****you get what i mean**** So my friend yune wen, ask what is it. And I just said just type my name. So I dunno whether is he reading this.... IF you are...so.....  er. Hi. See ya in school. 


Get to the REAL topic. You all know what mime is right? Well, if you don't, don't worry I'll tell you, mime is when you  go look it up on the dictionary. Ok, ok, it's when you just act without saying anything. You know, Mr.Bean animated series when he is walking in the park and this guy dress in black and white and had a flower on his head mime him. That's mime. 






See?? -.- So one day our English teacher wrote on the whiteboard: Mime: 1....2....3...4....5.. 1,2,3,4,5 was the scenarios. We were to do it in pairs. Each scenarios will have 2 group. Lucky for us, we get to pick who we want to group with. Me and Kheng Yue exchanged glances. If you know what I mean.... ok. So this is what I remembered...
*not in sequence as teacher gave us*
1. A drunk barber trying to cut a "barbee" *customer according to phua chu kang*
2. Driving a car while trying to avoid a collision.
3. A waiter carrying a tray of champagne bottles while walking over a slippery floor.
4. 2 people in a restaurant, something happened.
5. A knight fighting a dragon.


Guess what me and Kheng Yue picked???? No, it's number 2. -.- u suck. jk. So we somehow "used" the idea of Mr.Bean *again*. The series when he is late for the dentists and he dressed up when driving XD Come on people, have u watch Mr.bean?? Ugh...


------> I couldn't fine a better picture. This is where he brushes his teeth. IN THE CAR. stupid huh??






















Ours were similar to this series, we're not copying! Don't use that word, it's so.... so.... after 5 days... so... bad. ya bad. So Kheng Yue was the one "driving". The whole play went like this.... flashback


Ky was sleeping, she didn't noticed that we were late for meeting. I knocked on her door a few times, louder and louder.... and I banged the door *not really* so I rushed in and wake her up. I couldn't get her up and so I slapped her. Right in the face! Oh I enjoyed that. It was a fake slap, duh! So she woke up and I once more reminded her we were late. Without knowing, she pushed me by a side and I tumbled. So she got her things ready and get out, while I'm just slowly squeezing her toothpaste thinking that she'll get ready at home. But no, she pull me in the car, still holding the toothbrush. I was puzzled, wondering: Is she going to work in that outfit? Cause' if she is, I'm gonna have a sweet time laughing. Still we might make it on time, when she started the car, I relaxed. When suddenly, she started to snatch the toothbrush in my hand and started to brush her teeth. Haha you should have seen my face, I was hilar.... just jk. I show her my face...the what-the-hell-are-you-doing face, so I was thinking You can't drive like that! You could have get us killed! So I took over the steering wheel. But ky pushed me away and she spit the toothpaste on me. EW! And then she started to take out her pj and changed into formal clothes. And i gave her the face.. AGAIN. And what's better than her moving to the back seat taking off her pants?? -.-... I couldn't take it anymore, so I pushed her to the passenger's seat and I took over the steering wheel. Finally. When she's done she gave me the dude-this-is-my-place face. And I gave her the sup-i'm-driving face. And we eventually had a girl fight. actually me. 


We didn't noticed we went off road and were going to crashed into a truck. So we quickly steer our way back. *sigh* and we continue fighting. *Remember this is a mime* Ky stop the fight and she pushed me back to my place once more. And Ky drive. I was thinking, what could possibly happen? I mean, Ky's done with changing. A slight movement was right beside me. She pulled down the mirror and looked at her face and gave the omg-my-face-is-terrible look. And she started to apply lipstick. Believe me, it gets better :D I snatched her lipstick and broke it and threw it out the window. #likeaboss. And so it started again.... du du du and we crashed. And die :D


The End :D It was kinda weird and embarrassing. My ears were red. So that's kinda the end of this blog. Oh and I decided to post some random videos on every blog. Those that it's nice, funny, obsess with. So this is today's....




Chester See is Nigahiga's best friend. He has an amazing voice. So they actually cerated a group called YTF. Yesterday Today Forever. Find out more about this YTF on my next blog. teehee

No comments:

Post a Comment