About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mother's Day~

It was Mother's day, 2012 . The day that we're supposed to thank our mother for what they've done and still doing for us. Those sacrifices they made for US, hehe....

So, in the morning, I woke up and gratefully wished my lovely mother a very Happy Mother's Day with a sleepy voice. I just woke up okay? So we drove out to eat.... ROTI CANAI!!! The best and cheapest breakfast you'll ever eat :D.  So for mother's day, me and my mum... we spent our morning cleaning the house!!  You might think that this Mother's Day sucked! Well, I gotta admit, in the morning is a bit suckish. So let's just skip to the fun part :D

It is already 4pm. We planned, actually I planned that 3 of us go out to Sunway Pyramid to have a delicious dinner. And my gift for my mum is anything (with a limit of course!) that she wants. And I will be the one paying :) I know, I'm being generous, hahaha . So we reached at Sunway Pyramid at.. let's say....5? My dad dropped us because he needed to go for tennis. We shopped around in the usual shops, MNG, Zara, Esprit, Forever 21, and finally Mum bought a blouse from Padini Concept Store, she wouldn't go for something extravaganza of course!! Well, as promised, I paid with my card and pa had to pay the credit card company .....hehe..

Outside Bubba Gump. Hey, I'm wearing Forest's shoes
It was about time for dinner, we went to Bubba Gum as planned. Little did we anticipate that it would be so packed, so disappointed. So we had to dine somewhere else. After walking around for a while, we decided to go to The Garden which is also one of our favorite. On the contrary, it was so empty, kesihan lar!! When dad arrived, we ordered our food. I had Lamb Shank with ratatoullie source, Mummy had her all time favorite of salmon with orange source while dad decided he wanted something light, spaggetti. We had wild mushroom soap as starter which wasn't so delicious. My lamb shank was very well done, hmm,  yummy!!






It's complimentary in conjunction with Mother's Day.
I paid with my card. Pa pay the bank.




Me and pa with beautiful background.
After our hearty dinner, we continued to walk around the mall. So this was how we spent our Mother's day. It was nothing and yet something at the same time. It's always the thoughts that counts. PPl always says that if you love your ma, everyday is mother's day. It's true, but for the special day in a year, we should show our appreciation to our dear mother. We can't be showing our appreciation everyday, right??

Finally, mi, I love you with all my heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment