About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hotspring

It was last Saturday evening..... Mama came to our house as usual. She suggested to go on a outings the next morning. So we searched places in Selangor that we can visit. Unfortunately, according to my mum, we'd been to most of the places before. After that we went out at 2pm reached KL at 2.45. Rounded the "parks area" at 3. We decided to go in to the Planetarium*i think so* centre. I wanted to go in there, cuz it's so nice, cooling, cozy *not really*, and ...air-corn...y. But NO, mummy said no. So we went on..... du du du du du du du du .... we arrived outside Tun Abdul Razak's memorial museum, I said: Hey, it's free wanna go in? My mum gave me this: What? Haven't we gone in there before? Me: -.-. And guess what? We didn't go in. There were tourists on the pathway. It was already 4. And you might be thinking how is this related to my tittle? This is just the beginning kay? Patience. It was 4, and we laughed about how we wasted time to figure out where to go. And we never set foot on the road in that 2 hours....3. So lepak here lepak there. And it's already 5. This is getting no where..... and finally we went to Yuen Steamboat for dinner at 6pm to avoid crowd.

We left Yuen's buffet restaurant with our stuffed stomach. And on the way home, mama asked about our destination tomorrow again, suddenly Mummy thought of Sungai Klah Hot Springs. So it was set finally.  

I woke up at 5.30 :) then I slept and woke up at 6.45 XD No, I was not going for boot camp or anything. -.- I was going to Sungai Klah Hotspring, 1.5hrs drive away. They open at 8. We intended to book for a private jacuzzi from 10.30 till 11.30. So we went there early to avoid dissapointment. The previous time we went there, it was crowded and all the Jacuzzi-s were fully booked. So we just massaged our feet and let them felt the heat in the open area.  SO this time we started our journey as early as 7300am and we managed to secure our booking. Also, there was plenty of time for us to soak at the public hot pool and cold pool before the weather got hot. We went to the hot pool first.





   
 There wasn't many people so we went in immediately, it was warm, too warm perhaps. Apparently, the depth is very shallow so I couldn't swim. :/ I could, but my knees would be in the way. So we just soaked there for about 20 minutes. Well, me and mama went IN the pool. Mummy just stayed and soaked her feet and took pictures.  










After that, we went to the cold pool. It was indeed cold.

There was water spraying out fast and hard. So me and mama went under it and had a free cold good massage. 

I was a little scared to go on the slide. So who cares!


The slide was wide and it had water spraying as we went down, it was a short trip down, and water went into my nose, it was so annoying! I went for the 2nd time cuz my mum couldn't capture the photo. 




Apparently, there was another long slide. It was long and it could only fit one person. So me and mama went for it! I saw the other kids slide down, it wasn't that fast..... Not until I tried >:D.



There was also a path of stones. As shown in the picture. When I walked on it, it was painful!!!! But it was a good massage. I wanted to scream so badly. ><


It was about time to go to our Spa now, the purpose of this trip. We got a small pool and a toilet in an enclosed compound all to ourselves with some tropical plants that makes the area a resort feel. I don't remember the water being so hot as I was here when I was about 7 years old. According to the notice on the wall of the hut, we were supposed to enter the pool "gradually" so that we don't get burn. First of all, we lower our feet slowly into the pool, then the legs and eventually the whole body. It felt wonderful with the bubbles strongly beating our body. However, it's not advisable to stay more than 20 mins in the pool. Anyway, we couldn't stay any longer as the temperature of the water was unbearable. It was a relieve once we were out of the water. 

There were steps in the pool, I tripped several times. 




We spent 1 hour in there. 

The place was really nice and garden-y. There were lots of plants and the room is like huts.

We then showered and changed into clean clothes. Next we went to the egg boiling point. We placed the eggs we brought from home in a basket and let it boiled for about 10mins. Then we found a picnic table and sat down to enjoy our hard-boiled eggs with some tic-bits and soft drinks. It was almost lunch time and the crowd was pouring in by now. So it's advisable to come earlier to avoid the crowd and also the heat.


Oh, did I mentioned that this was our lunch?

Chips, eggs, packet drinks, nachos. :D and buns


After our lunch, we decide to go home. Mama said that we should take the "train" they provided for us, visitors because it was a long way back where our car was. When we got there, there wasn't anyone there. So we waited a while, we also managed to scoop up some ice-cream as our desserts. We couldn't wait any longer as the sun was shining. So we took the long way /.\. It was tiring, we took the broadwalk. The broadwalk was nice, we could see the source of the hotsprings. My mum said it came from the ground. 


Phew, it was a really fun day! I get to ride the slide :D and of course the spa. :) If you haven't been there yet, it is located at Sungai Klah, Perak

No comments:

Post a Comment