About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Last Wednesday During history class

Teacher: Pass up your timeline!
Hy: Cher here's mine mindmap
Teacher: What the hell is this?
Hy: It's my timeline!
Teacher: No, this is shit!
*everyone laughes* *le wild John appears*
John: Cher, my mindmap
Teacher: What is this?
John: *chuckles* is my timeline! Isn't it nice?
Teacher: NO. It's not creative!!
John: Teacher this is creative!
Teacher: How is this creative?
John: This is triangles with different shapes and angles!! 
*everyone laughes*
*le me go up in front to pass up*
Hy: hahahaha
Teacher: I want creativity!
John: Nah, see Chelsea's
Me: O.O.... *gives teacher* 
Teacher: *show John and Hy my timeline* theface Jack and the beanstalk!
John and Hy: O.O
*continue arguing*
Yiting: Cher....
Teacher: *shows mindmap* Clothes hanging!!
*Me and yiting* *walk back*


Hy got mad and crumbled is paper. John asked Yiting how to make is timeline look better.
Yiting: You can add a flower!
John: Okay! help me?
Yiting: ugh....


John: Cher, I drew a flower!!!
Teacher: Adding a flower doesn't make any difference John. Colors? Seriously? No difference at all!

John: But ! gosh




If you don't understand what's this. Here. Before the holidays, Teacher Veno gave us History homework: draw a timeline, it has to be creative! I needed inspiration, my bottle has a printing of a tree. So I thought of drawing a tree, but I realized there was not much space for me to draw 21 slots. So instead, I drew Jack and the Beanstalk. I spent 2 hours working on ze masterpiece.




First, I used pencil as my draft, then I started to put in some colors. Blue for the cloud, green and dark green for both leafs and stem. And I touched up the words with black Stabilo pens. And added a few details and finishing touches. And voila! It's done! Teacher said it would be nice if I drew the giant on the cloud. 


And so we spent the 1 hour laughing and me being proud of myself :'). Just joking. But I must admit.....


Time for today's random video:

------>

I won't be posting that often after this as my term 2 test is coming. I need to strengthen up my foundation. So appreciate this blog. I'll blog after my test is done. TQ 

1 comment:

  1. Girl, i like it. I'm glad that you hv some funs in yr class. Well, great work!

    Tumbs up for last paragraph!!

    ReplyDelete