About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Fun day!

Today was a really FUN day, I went to my one of my best friends' house... Emily's house :D  I went there 2 times already XD Did I mention her house is huge *No* So, Kheng Yue told her she can't go because she needs to finish her homework because she's going to Singapore. So her mum don't let her. :< So i reached her house at 10, it was drizzling. We started the day off with some Nigahiga videos. We were laughing our minds off, when suddenly Sarah and Audrey (Emily's sisters) came in and joined us. Well, apparently according to Emily, they usually wake up around 11.30 :) So because of me, she had to wake up super early muahahhahahahahahahaaaa >:D Emily's mum came in and said we could go to Setia City Mall and eat. So we all agreed. We were leaving at 1.30. We got bored of Nigahiga because we watched lots of his funny videos. Oh I'm also a Lord of the Rings fan. Obsessed~ What a coincidence, Emily and Sarah watched the trilogy too. But they're not obsessed with it. ^^ We went to watch LOTR parody. And we found several funny films, like this
--------->




Return of the King: This is the part where Saruman died. TROLLL. So after that we were a little late, it's just 30 minutes! And we camwhored with the iMac :D 



Yep, we were crazy. So we went to Setia City Mall and we decided to eat Delicious, trust me, it's a restaurant. So I insisted I pay them back because the food there is really expensive. 1 Carbonara cost RM22! But their mum say no and Emily was like: OMG seriously no. I keep borrowing u money in school! *I know Emily's reading this, Hi Emily!!!* So while we were waiting for the food to serve us, her mum told us we could go to "lepak" around. So we did, we round the whole entire floor, and we went up the ..... wait, oh ya, we passed by Secret Recipe and we saw Celene (A girl in form 3) ((Trust me, you wouldn't wanna know her)) with her budd....ies. I was like starring at them, and I told Emily: Emily, isn't that Celene??? And she goes: OMG! Not even a single day that we won't see her. I mean come on, it's the holiday! OMG she lives here?? What?? Excuse me, but I own the place! Me and Sarah was laughing. So we went up the escalator. And Emily brought her camera with her so she can snap a few pics on the way, we went up and saw Nichii.

I was a little exaggerating when I went into the mall. I was like: WHOA! Zara! Whoa Esprit! Whoaaa Chatime ! Whoa this whoa that :) So I said: Whoa Nichii. It was half close, I look closely and noticed that the mannequins were naked. Me and Sarah's eyeball popped out. Emily said: Hey, Let's take a picture in front of Nichii! Me and Sarah declined, No! Dude no! Just look! And Emily looked and we had a great laughed about it. We saw Typo and we went inside. Emily's mum called us and said our food is served. So we rushed down (not REALLY) 


Tell me you want that >< It was superb! Fantabulous ! A masterpiece! But.. the portion was really big. I ALMOST finished it. I was full. My stomach was a big round ball :D So, Emily's mum need to send 8 year-old Audrey to tuition nearby, so she let us shop for a while and we meet up with her mum when she's done. Sarah went all crazy and started to take videos of us.... walking! -.-lll :) we went to Petsmore. We were all crazy when we looked at those adorable puppies!!!! I saw one miniature poodle it costs RM 1000++. So, moving on... the puppies were so adorable! Oh, and we get to touch a siberian husky! Its fur is so soft!!!! Its so fluffy i'm gonna dieeeeeeee. But it hurts when i looked at the price..... RM8190. @.@ ouch! So we thought that it was almost time so we called Emily's mum. We were in front of Triumph :) Sarah insisted we take a picture in front of Triumph. No, we did not in case you're wondering -.-   

It was a long way back to Subang, Emily's mum dropped us off at Taipan, YoFresh. It is and amazing bubble tea shop. It's awezum. I ordered Brown Rice Milk Tea, Sarah went with Pudding Splash Milk, Emily's was Roasted Milk Tea. I was telling Emily too try Roasted Milk for ages! Until this day. :) It was a total of 18.90, with gov. tax and toppings and my large size cup. We were waiting for our drinks to be serves when my dad came in, he said he will be the one paying for all our three drinks. But then again, they said: No need la uncle... blablabla. At the end, they kept the money $$ When we got our drinks, we went back to my home, we hang out in my room, and made several videos of us "singing". Much more like lip-singing to Call Me Maybe/Payphone pfft. OH, and Emily camwhored a lot in my iPad -.-lll

They went back a little while later. So we said: Till we meet again! And that's it. It was a really fun day. Oh I know Emily and Sarah are reading this so.... i hate u. :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nah, I was just joking. I love you guys! You two are so funny and weird..... But seriously 

No comments:

Post a Comment