About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Barbie

Other than My Little Ponies, I also owned a few Barbie dolls, a favourite of all little girls. No one can resist these beautifully and exquisitely made dolls. I remember watching the DVDs and begging my mum to buy me the dolls. Among them are The Swan Lake, Barbie and the Nutcracker, Rapunzel, Princess Pauper and so on. These are fairy tales and they really brought so much sweet memories to me. 
This one here is Odette. She met a bad guy who turned her into a swan. It was magical and the music is so beautiful, The Swan Lake. It was my 6-year-old birthday present from my dear mother.  
   


Barbie is the vetenarian.




This one is really wonderful. The bed and the bath tub can be folded up and it become a purse with a handle. My seven-year-old birthday present. Thank you, my beloved mum. Notice the costume? It was very pretty and was bought separately. 











This is the kitchen set. All the accessories are made into details. There is a blender, a frying pan, a pot, some laddles, and the milk and ice-cream tub and many more. There's even a sink c/w a tap. Tiny cups and soucer and cutlery.








I certainly had countless days of good times spent with my barbies in one of the corner of our living area. It used to be my playing area. I enjoyed every moment be it with barbies or ponies and many others. My mum used to say that she wished that my childhood is fulled of joys and happiness and toys are definitely one of the main factor. For this, Mi, you are no doubt the very best i can ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment