About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

During Social Skills Today :)

Today is Tuesday, as usual we have Social Skills by Teacher Kenny and assist by our " Favourite Teacher" LOL! 


When teacher came in he gave us a blank A4 paper and asked us to write our names on the top right  corner. Then he wanted us to get 24 comments about how the class think about us, but only positive comments. I was doomed cause i didin't want my "enemy" to write about me. :S scary...




This is the piece of the paper, it's a bit crumble XP My bad.


The highlighted ones are interesting and nice to me:
Awesome person to tell joke to - Gillian 
Your sweet! And you don't deserve the tittle " dog". But we say it cause its funny. Not personal xx fifi :)


This one here I think is some how weird but its some how very nice too 
give good comments by JY :D


Flashback time! You spot a guy name Dylan Wong inside, well now we're very good friends. Don't u agree Dylan? :) Last time, Me and Dylan were not really good friends, maybe not even friends at all. He hated me. I dunno why suddenly he treats me so good. So I changed my mind about hating him :) 
Give good ideas-Tristan Lee
Tristan is a very cute and innocent looking boy in our class. Almost all of the girls think that he's cute because of his innocent looking face.




Loyal-L.O.S.B
L.O.S.B stands for Lionel Ong Sue Beng, our class clown. He always " quarrel " with all our teachers. XP




After Social Skills, me and my crazy friends went out to let the teachers too write about us too, just for the fun of it :) 
Good+Funny Girl!!!- Lai 
Teacher Lai is our chemistry teacher, we all love him XD




Zhao Yi, 
Hope to know you better
Keep up your bubbly attitude!
Tchr
Ling si
Cher Ling si is our tutorial mats teacher, I dun really know the true meaning of " bubbly ". Is she saying I'm chubby? XP






Keep up the good work! 
Bernie
Teacher Bernie is our Geography teacher, she's short no offence, but cuteee XD






AH! My favourite teacher I suppose, Teacher Jaclyn , she wrote : Shy, Smiley, sweet and simply sooo delicious! Jaclyn
I just simply cant understand, I'm not shy! I maybe shy in front some stranger or whatever but I'm not shy in class like Teh Wan Ru :P And it's so creepy :S Cause when I asked teacher what does she meant by delicious she give me the bone-chilling smile that creeps me out soooo much! She said I'm sweet, always reminds her of cupcake. -.- So scary, Goosebumps!!!!


I'm quite happy what all my friends wrote bout me, well almost all.... But I dunno what they think bout me deep in there forbidden mind....































No comments:

Post a Comment