About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Last Day of School :(

Today was the last day of school. :( It was also known as " Party Day " After lunch time, at 1 o'clock sharp. Party Day will officially begin!!! Our class ordered Dominos Pizza ( as usual ) me, fifi, kheng yue bought 2 cakes and brought them to school. And its Secret Recipe! Chocolate Banana and Chocolate Indulgence!!!~ ^^ thinking of the cakes makes me hungry now! We were actually planning on spraying our beloved Teacher Chung Han with 2 bottles of whip cream. Because of some "technical difficulties" We cancel the Prank. :( One of the cakes was for Teacher Chung Han's birthday. On the other hand, the Chocolate Indulgence was for Teacher Chung Han and Cher How Kian. 




Other than that we watched The Devil Wears Prada. Staring Anne Hathaway. Me and Kheng Yue pretended we were in a cinema eating popcorn. But we were actually in a classroom eating Prawn Crackers 8) The movie was really nice. Except for the part where the other side of our class make noise. Its so annoying! 




Soon it was 4.00pm. We were shocked by how time flies! Lionel and the other boys were to perform their very own Sexy And I Know It dance at 4.30pm! Me and Fifi went to invite the teachers to come and watch. Teacher May Peng, How Kian, Chung Han, Bernie and Sethu. Oh,  here's the fun part. Instead of Lionel and the boys, Teacher Chung Han and Teacher How Kian was forced by US to dance with them XD 

I still remember the first day of school. Shy, quiet... And now, I find myself hugging almost every teacher. I will never forget the good moments we had together. I'll miss you my dear teachers and friend. May we meet again.~

No comments:

Post a Comment