About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Suffering...

Another boring day pass. THANK GOD! I was actually listening to Suffering by Jess Lee Jia Wei. She's a Malaysian and she won FIRST PLACE in a Taiwan singing competition. Her voice.... is sooooooo POWERFUL! Listen to it. Its actually in chinese. Honest speaking, i'm actually obsess with this song. You know me always obsess with weird songs. This song is about a girl ( not Jess ) she and a guy.... went over the limit. You know what I mean. So she's  currently pregnant i think...  So she's very frustrated and suffering. She's been eating expired food and wine. 

Enough of "suffering". I've been wanting ipad for a very long time. No, my parents didn't get me an ipad. But if they did, I will be very happy and will be high for my whole life! Kk enough. Today was sooo boring, even me and Rachael started talking fairytales story about both of us. And now we are gossiping about Zhiying! It's a prank. WE WERE BORED! You might be wondering why am I so close to Rachael suddenly. No we're not, we dun talk much in school. But we are close on facebook.

Kay i got to go. Needa prepare for another boring day.
Boring day number 3 here i come...

No comments:

Post a Comment