About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Friday, June 17, 2011

My Little Pony




Back when I was a little girl, my mum used to take me toy shopping. She usually took me to a Toy shop named Toy'R us. The first time i went in there, i felt like i was in a fairy tale land beyond the mountains.  

I fell in love with it! It was love at first sight! From that day onwards, my mum took me there every week to buy new toys to keep me entertained...

There was once i found a new collection. They are very cute and small ponies. They are called My Little Pony. 


There is a whole bunch of different collection of little ponies! Pink, blue, yellow even purple! They all have different, weird and funny names!
Merriweather, Cherry Blossom, Triple Treat, Sunny Daze, Pinkie Pie
They even have their own costume and accessories! Skirts, shoes even umbrellas! I know, cute right? They also have their own houses, shops and factories. Like ice-cream factory, a balloon house, fashion house...


Their accessories, hats, skirts, shoes, umbrellas etc...




We managed to collect quite a number of them over a period of times. And I received the big house on one of my birthdays.


 I knew i was and still am so lucky to have these cute little toys! I really miss the bright happy olden days....... I have a lot of toys. My Little Pony is definitely one of my favourites!!
Tripple Treats with the ice-cream truck


Notice the orange handbag? 




I still play and dress them up once in a while. And will certainly keep them in good condition.
I cherish my little pony collections so much. Thanks Mum!!!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment