About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

*YAWNNNN*

*Yawnnnnnnnnnn* Hi.... ya, it's boring. Look on the bright side, it's the 2nd week of the holidays :) And I can go back to school, and we..... change.... classes...... o.o. And that's the dark side. Oh yeah, here are some "news" for you about what am I going to do after.. Today :D


I'm going for injection tomorrow. You know, the 3rd dose thingy. It's FOC!
I'm going to play my PS2 game, The Hobbit this Friday! I found it last week with my other games, and for so many years, I didn't know. :) I'm blur.


And this is what I'm doing now:


Drinking my Fresh Mango juice.
Writing my blog? *duh!*
Listening to Call Me Maybe.
Meanwhile recalling the sms-ses me and Emily had XD
Finding LOTR posters :) Damn it's expensive!


This is what I have done during the holidays:


I have done my homework :D
I finished The fellowship of the ring! Now on to The Two Towers
I went to Emily's house as I mentioned.
I walked Lilo.
I drink, sleep, walk, breathe and what-so-ever that I normally do everyday. 


Finally, this is what I am going to do:


Read my book :D oh Boromir died :<
Play PS2 game The Hobbit.
Say my lines all over again and again.
and yeah... if that's all.


I was scrolling through my blog and read some of them. And I noticed that those blogs were short and... well.... how do I put this in a word? not-so-interesting-because-I-didn't-write-any-more-information-about-it. It's a word! Just read it really fast 8) And I realized my blogs NOW are.... quite long. Good job Chelsea! I'm so proud of you :') Ehem, anyways, this blog is kinda short because I REALLY have nothing to write. Oh yeah, wait nvm.... so....


Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment