About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Friday, June 29, 2012

PTD 2012 part 1

Hey guys, I managed to squeeze in some times to write blog today. Last Sunday was our school's Parent Teacher Day, where the parents and teachers meet and talk about the child's performance. My dad went overseas, so my mum went with ME. O.O I thought it's gonna be awkward, because when the teachers say things like oh your daughter is very playful in class or anything else... and you're just sitting right there. But fortunately, Zhiying and Emily and of course some of my classmates went along with their parents too. 


We reached school at 9.30... fast forward.... ... ... .. .. ... After the briefing with Teacher Kim, we went down from 4th floor to 2nd floor. My mum wanted to see Teacher Chung Han, my ICT teacher, because I mentioned a lot about him to my mum and my mum was curious. The first teacher we saw was Teacher May Peng, my Physics teacher. BEST COMMENT EVER?! Zhiying and her mum went first. Oh before that, be4 we meet with the teachers, we need to "register" for our turn. When my mum wrote, I saw Yune-Wen's name yadayadayada 9.10pm when I checked, it was actually 9.40. I thought wow you were REALLY early. XD So me and my mum waited for our turns. When we it was our turn. OMG here comes to the greater part of the day (yes, it started in the beginning :) ) I loved Teacher May Peng. She said that I was a sweet girl and I had no problem on catching up and focusing in class. My GENIUS mum, went and ruined the mood by asking "So is she focusing in class? Is her concentration good? How is she in class?"  She's practically trying to state out that I never pay attention in class.....etc. Teacher May Peng started the day off good. 


The next teacher on the list was Teacher Veno, my English teacher. I was a little worried about it because according to my MUM, -.- I speak bad English at home and she often had to correct me. Unfortunately for us, a lot of parents and their children were all waiting for Teacher Veno. My mum hates waiting. Her mind was thinking about Sunway -.-. So we went down and see what other available teachers first. Well, Teacher Erica was available, my drama teacher. My mum went and talked to her. Teacher Erica said that I was very active and presented well on my monologue. I was nervous at first but I managed to pull it off. And once again my MUM said that when I was a child, I was really timid and quiet. Teacher Erica said "Oh no, that's not how I see it." She also said that I changed a lot, compared to last year. Yay me! :D So that's pretty much about it...


We were wondering was it our turn yet with Teacher Veno. It was! After 20 minutes of waiting, that is. So we sat down, Teacher Veno is both my History and English teacher. Teacher Veno said that I scored the highest in class in History. 96/100! :D I'm still happy about it, eventhough yw has the same score.. as me.... ANYWAYS, my mum came to English and said that I spoke really bad English at home. But teacher said that I speak good English in front of her. I was secretly giving a thumbs-up under the table, all the way through! Teacher also noted that I was reading Lord of the Rings that is 1000 pages thick. She mentioned that eventhough my test result for English was not that good ( I got 76. ) BUT *there's always a BUT, good and bad* essay writing were good and improving. I gave a smile and a thumbs-up. teehee. My mum, keep stating out that my grammar was bad yadayadaydada. I was thinking: Ugh! Stop! >< Teacher told my mum to wait, if I continue on reading like this, she could see improvement. And so it ended like that. I think I should just cut it short, because they were a lot of teachers.


Teacher Chung Han and Teacher Cheong Ho, my maths teacher, was next. Funny how their names are alike XD The next class was Teacher Bernie, it was packed, I swear, PACKED with parents. She's like some kind of famous teacher here. 






To be continue... 




No comments:

Post a Comment