About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

BIRTHDAY 2012~

HELLO PEEPS! 26 of December is my birthday! And it had just past! >< Well, my birthdays were really awesome since when I was born, even though I can't remember the birthdays I had when I was a baby :/ BUT most of them were really awesome. As you all know, 25th December is Christmas *cue Jingle Bells song* and the day after Christmas which is also Boxing Day is my birthday!

This year, my dad told me the day before Christmas that we were going to Melaka for a holiday. Well, of course that's what they said, I was thinking, Melaka for my birthday?? NICE. Okay, you can stop the music now -.-


Me, my dad and my mum reached Melaka at 12noon. My parents told me that my godmum a.k.a. mama, will not be going D; she was with me for almost every birthdays I had... (if I am not mistaken) so without her, it'll will be very different BUT I still looked forward to the trip. My mum, the planner, said that there was a very famous Nyonya restaurant called Makko's Nyonya Food. It was packed inside! There was a family waiting outside, it seems that we need to write down our name and wait until it was our turn. But we didn't! We didn't know, we just went in, found an empty table and ordered our food! XDD We ordered their famous dishes. 

After 2 hours of sitting in the car, we needed to release ourselves :) when we came back from the toilet, the food were already served! Wow, that was really fast. After our lunch, the lunch? Oh, it was just okay, turns out that the food was already prepared. -.- We went to our hotel, Hotel Puri, the road infront of the Hotel was really narrow, Jonker Street was just right behind our hotel, so we can walk there :) The 3 stories hotel was really unique, the deco was all Nyonya Style. But unfortunately, our room will only be ready by 3 so we went to Jonker Street. 

Jonker Street, where cheap things and yummy food roam *not really* we went in to many shops *not really* we bought many stuffs! *not really* We did buy something, we bought 2 wall stickers :D 3 funny luggage tags, a shirt for me :) and... i think that was it. ANYWAYS we continued our way and went to this shop which was famous for their ice coffee. My dad ordered an ice coffee and lemon honey. Turned out that the ice coffee was in a small bottle and the lemon honey sucks. Well, the ice coffee was nice. We went back to the hotel because there was nothing else to look at. The room was already ready and we climbed up to the 2nd floor...

I love opening hotel doors :D So I had the honor to do it :) the room is a 4 person room because my mum said that the 3 person room was already fully booked. It was 3.15 when we settled in our hotel room. We took a bath and rested. Shortly after, we went out for dinner at the Portuguese Settlement. We ate seafood * Portuguese style* by the beach *not literally BY the beach*. 

We ordered Egg plant, Fried Squid and fish. And again... it was okay. :/ Except the Fried Squid, it was nice. We took pictures and went back to the hotel because we were tired. My mum was playing word search on her phone and I was playing my iPad, my dad went out to find his friends. My mum received calls from mama several times, I thought there was a problem that mama had, so I didn't bother. I was getting sleepy by 11.30 and decided to call it a night when my mum said that she can't find the word and I played with her and ended up on YouTube watching funny commercials. My dad came back and told me that one of his friends want to see me. I was thinking, which friend? what? I wore my brand new shirt and went down the stairs, when we reached the end of the stairs, my dad said that I need to cover my eyes, my dad covered them with his hands and led me. 


I couldn't see anything, then we stopped, I smelt candle. And I can see light the gap of my dad's hand, I guessed it was a cake because of the candles, it had to be! IT WAS. I saw the cake and mama was there holding her camera, I yelled out :O MAMA. And I made a wish and blew out the candles. Mama bought the cake in KL and went there all the way to Melaka :) We took a lot of pictures and went up to our room to eat my cake :D It was pandan with coconut :D It was really awesome, thank god it was already 12 when we ate the cake which means we ate the cake on my birthday :D We switched off the lights and went to bed, mama asked me to take her phone which was in her bag, I felt a box all wrapped up (my bday present??) I pretended I didn't know when mama said that her phone was on the table, then my mum asked me did I touch my present, I give my best "no" face. But sadly, I only get to open my present the next day :) AND we slept :)


I woke up by the sound of tv and my mum slapping my butt. IT WAS MY BIRTHDAYYYYY~~ I woke up and brush my teeth and yadayadayada and I sat down on the face and gave my mum a big smile :D And she smiled back saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HEHE:) I wore my brand new shirt and headed down for breakfast. It was a small buffet, really nice with French Toasts, Omelet, Nasi Lemak, Sausage and fruits. We went up and it was present opening time^^ I opened the first layer and found out that there was a fun quiz XD i did it and open the second layer, white, I opened the third layer and there, in my hands, a box with bird nest written on it XDD HAHA but there was a card inside it... I ripped the box open *not really* and the present was so small :3 so cute. It was rectangle and heavy, last stage, i opened at realized it was a Samsung Note 2 box, I was speechless. 

I opened the box and say a shiny phone looking at me, I did not cry. >< not that much... I can guess that it was a phone because previously, my mum made it a little obvious... :/ but I never expected a note 2! How unexpected?! *THE HOBBIT* Excuse me while I fangirl. I was really speechless, I switched it on and explored it. :3


The rest of the day went pretty well, we went through Jonker Street, mummy and mama got new shirts, we went to the Stadthuys and ate Chicken Rice Ball. We left the hotel and headed out to Mahkota Plaza *mall* and eat their yummy cakes at Nadaje Cafe, the cakes were really special and unique, we ordered, cheese, banana chocolate and cafe mocha, the cakes were layered by layered and it was really soft ^^ we went back to KL.

Mu birthday ended like that, pretty. :) I need to thank my mum and dad for the super expensive present, and mama for the cover :) I am truly a lucky girl. I can't say anything else, I am speechless :/ Alright, that's a wrap! 





                                                                      



No comments:

Post a Comment