About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What a Relief!!

Its was such a RELIEF! After all the brainstorming,  practicing, presentations.... Finally its all over!!!!!!!! :D 


1. We FINALLY got our Drama songs for our Drama      Group!
2. We were told that History test need to retest, but it turns out NO RETEST!
3. My piano practical exam which I practice for a VERY long time.... its FINALLY over!
4. I was VERY worried bout my English test paper.... because technically, I ONLY have confidence in my English and History :( 
5. The awfully done Physics presentation that bothers me for the whole entire week is FINALLY DONE!


But I find that our favorite teacher, Cher Jaclyn is leaving our school NOT relief! :( 





Last bloggy I said my new song addiction is We Made You by Eminem right? Well my new song addiction thanks to one of the Drama group! I'm addicted to the song Mad World by Adam Lambert who is famous in pop/rock song which I dunno why he suddenly created an EMO song. He's so called GOTHIC/GOTH.
















Kay peeps ;) that's pretty much....
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO anonymous :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment