About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Heart-Broken :'(

( Crack ) ( Crack )..... I can feel my heart cracking, WAIT , Is I KNOW that my heart is cracking. Not because of love problem( definitely not! ), neither is stress or exam result.... Its because of my wittle doggy :( 






My poor doggy got ear infection- Terrible Ear Mites.... Apparently, my dogs ear dropped, well part of it. Cause my mum tie up my dog's ear and in the ear DEEP in the ear grow a small microscopic thing called- The Culprit...
Screw that nasty Culprit! ><  My dog is currently suffering cuz of the itchiness of the ear :(....


















I feel like crying..... too sensitive.....  Well god bless me and my whole entire family tree and my poor wittle doggy..... :( Well god bless my dog to be safe and recover from Ear Mites...

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! Does she have medicine to take? What did the vet say? POOR LILO!~ Chelsea, hang in there, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...... Ya she have medicine to take but she dun wan! Me and my dad help her to wash her ears to keep the nasty ear mites away.... the vet say the ear will grow back, but the ear mites will become serious....

    ReplyDelete