About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Freedom is mine!

Muhahahahhahahahhahhhhahhahahhahahahha.......... Freedom is mine now!!!!!!!!!!!!! The exams finally finished!!!!!! I can relax and play not really play la.....just relax..... But I'm really worry bout my exams results, knowing that I will fail one of my subjects :S Hope Not!





I just came back from Sunway Pyramid and I saw a very funny T-Shirt at Factory Outlet Stores. It says this: Computer: Press any key to continue... Me: Where's the "ANY' key?

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It kinda makes sense!



I'm tired out today.... Played a game call: Kelly Green Garden Queen. NVM.......  OH YA. My dog just "drop" her ear today. Because of my GENIUS mother. She tied my dog's ear up and is swollen now and it has drop! ><

TTYL 

2 comments: