About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Surprisingly......Surprise? :D

Today was a very Surprise day.SURPRISE. :D haha.... Its surprise cuz we had two quiz: biology quiz and chemistry quiz today to prepare us for the upcoming test.... :(

During Bio quiz, I answered a quite easy question.... :) hehehe.... The later something surprisingly awkward happened....Someone wanna add me on fb cuz he used to dislike me..... AWKWARD SILENCE ......


Then on Chemistry quiz, I was grouped with my all-time BFFs: Kheng Yue and Zhiying :) And another girl....... >< continue, we were just about to get the 20 points we deserve it so desperate, because of me :( I wrote the wrong answers.... BOOHOO... All because of Cher Lai! He trick us that we thought we got the 20 points then he added a last minute " - " minus in front of the 20 points! ><

Still its a surprising day...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment