About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Unlucky Day

I just found out that Friday is not a unlucky day to me... In fact! Monday is the unlucky day for me ><
Let me tell you my "journey" through my unlucky day....


It started off quite good, BUT ( there's always a BUT) after lunch break, during biology tutorial, Teacher Aasha arrange us in to two group for Bio quiz tomorrow ( again -.-) Unfortunately, I was group with a guy that I dislike very much.... Dun wanna say out the name, rude... But my fellow friends know who is it :)


After that during physics, I was called a "stalker". -.- Quite offensive. FYI, stalker is u kept following your crush or keep viewing his/her profile.... FYI, i did not stalk anyone!  That guy who called me stalker is a very perasan dude


Tomorrow Kelvin is gonna sing Phantom Of The Opera tomorrow ! :) Cant wait haha


That's all for today.... Awkward silence XP

No comments:

Post a Comment