About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Desperate.....

Hm........hm......m....... cant use my computer :( i dunno why cuz when i switch it on, the icons didn't seem to appear.... :( no choice to use my comp.... plus I haven't log in to my fb for a few days, feeling so uncomfortable. Oh ya, today I went to summit and bought a game disk name: Cake Mania: Lights, Camera, Actions!  I am so DESPERATE to play it then I realize my comp was spoilt and  my laptop external drive is with my godmother.... Ah so disappointed! Anyways, lemme tell you about my week.... it turns out to be a very busy week....


On monday, my group for chinese singing sang once more.... i hate it. Do u know why I was forced to group with them? Cuz I got kicked out of my original group cuz another girl I compete with beat me which I think I sang better than her! Its not fair cuz i sing chinese song and she sings english song! If u ask me to sing english song of course it will be much more nicer! ><


Tuesday, malay presentation! My group read aloud a pantun. I switched group with a boy in a all-girls group. Cuz I was in a all-boys group... so I switched ^^ But I was grouped with a girl name Wan Ru who is a complete quiet and annoying girl that almost the whole class dislike her. I USE DISLIKE NOT HATE. Hate is a very strong word :)  


On wednesday, history presentation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I played a character name Boudica, she was raped by a emperor name Nero. And so it happens that a girl was played as Emperor Nero. Yes, I was raped by her OUTSIDE the classroom. What do u expect?! To see she raped me alive in the classroom?! 


Thursday, during physics, everyone was busying writing our project: Density bla bla bla....idc 


Friday, the last and busiest day in the week, everyone was sooooo " guai " doing their work during maths tutorial.... ALGEBRA!!!!!!!!!!!! We all dunno the concept of it so everyone ended up doing the work in school, hoping someone would help them, BUT... everyone didint do ! HAHA....
When Cher Navanee comes, everyone was finding excuses and she said that she's gonna carry one with the teaching cuz we were to far away behind. We were like, What The Hell?! I work from morning till now and u said that no need to pass up?!


Busy week..... 
XOXO C.L.

3 comments:

  1. LOL maths. I tell you, ppl seeing these posts wil think you're crazy and funny and MEAN. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why am I crazy? I get the mean part. And why and I funny?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh! Am* what's wrong with me and typing wrong words?!

    ReplyDelete