About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Awesome Day! ;)

After the PHYSICS class.... Teacher Ivan let us go to the activity hall and anticipate at the Awesome and interesting Science Fair made by the Form 5s. It was about Chemistry and Physics Science Fair. The form 5s had performance, the speech, the explanation and the props all done really well. They were really prepared. I, too, learnt some new things that might learn in the futuristic world. 

After about 1 hour, me, zhiying and kheng yue when back to class. Not a while later, Hin Yao started to call zhiying by her "nickname" " ox". He use to water bottle and stick in on his head that made zhiying very angry. He even created a "special" ox song for her, which made her even mad! She picked up a blade and wanted to cut him. I was holding her back like other BFFs will do. But he was still not afraid. I kept the blade too myself to prevent zhiying from hurting Hin Yao or other friends. No offence zhiying, but he is actually quite funny LOL

You will never know what might happen. Let's say zhiying wanted to hurt Hin Yao, then I'm trying to stop her. She might accidently, cut me or stab me in the stomach. ( FYI, this is just an explanation) 

Zhiying, ntg



2 comments:

  1. Dude, really? I know the REAL reason why you took the blade lah. =.=

    ReplyDelete