About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Pressure!

The pressure is on!!!!!!!!!! Next week is our school's second exam. I figured out I did very badly for the first exam and must improve and get higher marks in my second exam. Phew, god bless me.....


Pressure, next week's exam and next month's piano practical exam ...... My friend, sorry, my BESTFRIEND Zhiying is FREAKING out cuz someone likes her -.- And it happens that THAT GUY's blog is disgusting weih...


Well, at this age we call it love but actually is crush, but we just call it love! LOL 


Ah, Love. The key to our locked heart. Some says Love is the part of surviving, some says without Love they might die! But to me Love is just a simple kiss XP Goosebumps.......


A lot of my friends couple, as in bf gf, as in make love..... Wait why am I talking bout this again? Oh ya, cuz of Zhiying and her lovey duffy crush er.... Thks Zhiying :)








Catch ya later :* to my BFFs 
To Zhiying, chill~

3 comments:

  1. DUDE....you make me feel os geli... ee yerrr.
    His blog not disgusting lah, actually quite sweet..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Bar to pounds per square inch

    ReplyDelete