About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Time Flies.....

You know people always says : time flies when you're having fun, right? Is actually quite true in some ways....
This year is a very fast year for me, Its already July and I'm facing the mid-year test this month-end, and my practical piano exam next month which I flunk my Aural very badly :(


Piano is so hard, when someone tells you : Don't panic! Just relax... You will ended up panicking. I can't help myself when I sit for exams especially Piano exam. Theory is ok, You just go to any of the venue sit and put all your efforts in to do the best in the theory exam. BUT, practical is totally different from theory. Practical, You gotta memorize the scales fingering, the name, the notes, the key signature.... The pieces, needa play 3 songs. Each with expression, ornaments, notes, tonality, dyanamic. If you wanna get distinction for exam ( Distinction is A in piano language :) ) u need to ace all this goals.... Lastly, Aural...... is the hardest the most put-more-effort-in part  and the most important one.....


You got to memorize the what to answer correctly to the question given by the examinor. Like, the dynamic, composer of the music, the period of the music, tonality, character, pulse.... But mostly Aural is base on your hearing....


Can't wait to go to school tomorrow....
See ya, XO

4 comments:

  1. why write such A BORING POST abt piano? Scare me ady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is full of challenges. Just treat this as one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not wrote that ( awkard face)
    That day I bad mood mah ... ;)

    ReplyDelete