About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Planning....

Last year, my school Lick Hung, oragnize a year-end trip, to Universal Singapore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! 


When I left Universal Studio Singapore, I thought, I must go back someday.... So I was thinking hey why not I go with my form 1 friends when i'm form 2 or 3 . I get to chose 2 girls and 1 boy or 2 boys and  1 girl.... Well that depends on who I want to chose, for now, I would chose Zhi Ying and Kheng yue as the 2 girls and Kelvin as the 1 boy. But if i chose these 3, Kelvin is the only boy he have no accompaniment although he always mixes with the girls, he will also feel kinda lonely. But if I chose 2 boys Kelvin and Lionel, I cant chose between Zhi Ying and Kheng Yue, cuz they both are my best friends! So it all depends on who is more closer to me :) 
So best to chose 1 girl 2 boys. So all together is 2 girls 2 boys cuz there is one ride that consist 4 people in one row. Its so fustrating!


You guys seeing ? Kheng Yue, Kelvin and zhiying? Or whoever who wants to come with me.... I hope u guys are seeing this....
XOXO  C.Lee
muacks XXX

3 comments:

  1. =.= I see it alright...And nvm if you can't choose I pay myself n go with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fine fine. i dont get to go la? everytime choose kelvin ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. To awesome in my way ( zhiying): AW..... you're sooooo sweeeeettttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :')

    To Dylan's Life: Well that depends on how the way u treat me :) to me kelvin treat me better than u :) sorry

    ReplyDelete