About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

My FINAL Decision!

At the beginning of the year, I joined Drama instead of Hip Hop, arts and crafts or vocal. But... it turns out the vocal and drama team are mix together due to some things......  After a few weeks, i kinda regret joining drama.... So I temporarily decided to join Hip Hop next year.

But..... after i went to the senior's performance that day. Their performance was awesomely awesome! It was mind blowing! So, I, too, want to be like them when I grow up. So I think AGAIN! Hip Hop or Drama?? Hip Hop or Drama??   

And then FINALLY! I made my decision! I'll join drama for the next few years (until I graduated ) 

I will not quit drama no matter what happens! ><

No comments:

Post a Comment