About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Express My Feelings

I'm piss! I just needa express my feelings now! I went to the perfect place



  • Stop being so perasan! We know you're good at it but u no need to show-off kay?!
  • Stop teasing me! Dun forget there's something call revenge! 
  • Stop being so damn rude! We're trying to find teacher here!
  • Stop controlling me! Its mine! You're not me! I make the decision! You're not a piece of me!
  • Stop pushing others! You can do it your own if you want! Its a big responsible!
  • Stop entering my life! You're like my Angel and Devil! Telling me what to do when I felt VERY uncomfortable after i made that move! 

Phew, finally! I'm not telling who they are but i hate them sometimes! ><!!! But for now i gotta focus on my drama. Apparently, Teacher had change our whole scene! 

Peace Out! 

2 comments:

  1. 0.o sounds like someone's too stressed out for Drama...anyway, take a chill pill and relax girl! You'll do awesome for your showcase.
    LOVE UR NEW BLOG WALLPAPER. ;)

    ReplyDelete