About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sad day...... :(

Today, ha, it started like this.....

I was happily in school just like the normal days. An innocent little cute girl studying, acting silly and crazy with a insane friend zhiying, kheng yue and Emily...

HAHA, believe me it gets better! :D 

After school, I, also, happily went home. 525,600 minutes still stuck in my head from morning till now....

Then after dinner, just where i thought today isn't a rough day AT ALL. Just so it happens, my parents quarrel AGAIN!

Yeap, it's a disaster! Oh and er, FYI, my dad had change. Since then my parents quarrel even more and....whats that word.... you know what I mean. Back to the point,

I was sitting there quietly "watching" them quarrel. I wanted to shout the word" STOP FIGHTING" then storm in my room and lock it but i don't know why! Suddenly I was pull into the conversation. And I emotionally cried.  I just hope they won't divorce.... even though I sometimes hate them...

Help.... :(


No comments:

Post a Comment