About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Come on!

I told you like a million times that our class is so un-united! Well, I knew some teacher will come into our class and help us. As I predicted, Teacher Kim came into our class and try to help us to solve our problem. And she wasted our Social Skills time and some Maths class time. And we actually promised her we'll try to mix around. You know, be more socialize. 


This is not my class arrangement, it's just a random image from google
The next day, oh wait before I continue, some of the teachers try to change our places, but the k-pop group manage to change back to their original place, leaving us the front group with no choice. And when the particular teacher's class is the next class, we changed back to the places that we're given. So as I was saying.... Our Geography teacher: Teacher Bernie, changed our seating arrangement *I should say* teacher also changed the table arrangement too. Our current table arrangement is call.... Family Reunion. It's kinda complicated, they are 4 groups that consists of four tables each. The rest remaining tables will be 2 by two. I am seating with a boy in my class beside me, yes, I'm seating at two by two side. Behind me was Hy and Lionel. The two jokers of our class not to mention sick. :/ But this wasn't an ordinary seating arrangement, as I said when we had a new seating arrangement, we will always find a way to switch back to the seats where we are comfortable at. BUT (this is a very big but) BUT, the next day we didn't change back. I was surprise, very, up till today! And I'm starting to like my seating arrangement, well, I started talking to the boys around me and we joked around. XDXD 


Just when all of us are liking our places and LOVING our class. When suddenly Teacher Adeline came into our class and mentioned that after the coming 2 weeks holiday, we are to switch classrooms with 2 Jade *2 Jade is the new class this year, and their classroom is super small**well of course bigger than my bedroom** * Before Teacher can even finished her sentence, some of us were like *WHAT? WHY?? WHAT THE??* Teacher said that we need to let every class to experience the smart board. Last year we already had experienced the smart board, well, every classes don't have smart board. We were the lucky ones. You might be wondering how the classes are gonna do without smart boards? Of course we need to change with them temporally until the class ends. But I rather do this everyday than to change classroom for the whole year. I have issues with that classroom! So we were all depressed and why. AND I, think that 2 Jade will be happy because they are moving to a bigger and a nicer classroom with windows *I love the windows because I can put my bag there **easy access to my bag** * So, but it turns out to be the OPPOSITE. Kheng Yue asked her friend from 2 Jade. She said that they are not HAPPY to change classrooms. WHOA I WAS SHOCKED. But if WE don't want to change with THEM and if THEY don't want to change with US the teachers can't just like force us to change, we will be sad :( *Who likes to change classroom?* 


And that's how the day become so gloomy for me. And tomorrow's FRIDAY! Last day in our class! I just hope some teacher will come into everyone's class and say we're not changing our class anymore. 
I love my seating arrangement.
I love my class.
I love my class position.
I love the window. *if you have issues with me loving the window, you can stop reading :)*




Dear god, please let us stay in our current class position until the end of the year. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment