About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Physicsssss!!!

Good Evening!  When there are schools, there are books, when there are books, there are interest, when there are interest, there is favorite subject. And full stop. Yes, my favorite subject. It's kinda weird to me because when I was in form 1, I hated Physics because of my teacher. He was boring, he was.... nerdy. And he didn't know how to explain didn't explain well. And suddenly, one fine day.... The birds are singing, the flowers are talking. Our physics teacher assistance, Teacher May Peng came and assist Teacher Lee Ching. When teacher May Peng first explained to us, she was loud. Teacher Lee Ching had failed to explain to us about converting kg/cm3 to g/m3. After he explained 3 times and everyone was still blur. Some of us even say" Huh?" " What's that again?"  And when Teacher May Peng explained just once, everyone said" OOOHHHH"! And that very moment, in everyone's mind, we were thinking the same thing. 
Weeks later, we were told that Teacher Lee Ching was no longer teaching us. We were partly happy and sad. My look on the bright side is we have cher May Peng :D And so it happens when cher May Peng came into the Physics world of mine, and slowly I started to find physics interesting. But some said that form 4 physics is tough, packed with equations, equations and more equations. So I figure out that I better enjoy physics. And so it began....


Today during Physics class, Kelvin helped out teacher by carrying a plasma van de graaf generator into class. We were all fascinated by it. Before that, teacher let us watch a series of Mr.Bean where he touch the van de graaf and his hair stand up( no ). You don't know? Then sucks on you then XD JKJK After that, everyone get to try to put both our hands on the van de graaf. I was scared at first. Because, my friends who went on the chair to try, they were shocked, literally shocked by other friends who touch him/her. We can even see sparks when teacher used a metal ball and move really closely to the van de graaf. You see when all the electrons are on you. When another person go really close to you, the electrons on your body will jump to the other person's body, causing sparks and shock.


Well, apparently, everyone got a chance to try it out. I was scared at first. After quite a number of my friends went up. Teacher called my name, I was like, shit! damn! At first i didn't want to budge. Teacher called me again. And I got up on the chair. I wanted Dylan to stay away from me lets say... 5 meters away. He has been shocking everyone who are touching the van de graaf. So I touched the van de graaf, I felt nothing but vibrations through my hands, Teacher and some of my friend were looking at my hair. I thought, what? what's happening to my hair (obviously my hair will stand up, chelsea duh!) Teacher Zax said that I'm safe when Dylan is in his hands. Teacher May Peng seem fascinated by my spiky hair. She called me the second Medusa XD the first was Emily. I think it's because that I have long hair. Dylan shocked me at the back, I shouted and lifted my hands. He somehow likes to make people mad. Cuckoo! Someone else shock my hand, my right hand! Gah! It's so painful, even though it lasted for only like 3 seconds. After some time, I got down of the chair. I feel wobbly. But it was kinda fun. And I got to experience this when I'm form 2, when others experience it when they're at collage. So yea...


Well, Fifi and Yiting was scared about going up. I heard that Fifi has phobia. But teacher force her to try it out. So they will know how does it feel like. Yea, they went on the chair. Yiting was shaking like a dog that just came out from an icy pool. Fifi scared herself down the chair. I'm not trying to state out anything. Some people are just scared, you know. 




No comments:

Post a Comment