About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WAIIIII??????

Hmmmm.... school, your second home. Your friends are your siblings, your teachers are your parents....somehow. I mentioned in my previous blog that everyone in my class had changed. I'm not just pointing it out to someone. I'm pointing it out to everyone including me. Everyone changed. The old 1 Garnet used to sing our class song TOGETHER, share things TOGETHER, work as a class TOGETHER. But now, we had been "divided" ourselves to 3 groups. 1 known as the k-pop group. 2 is me and my GFs group. And the third is Kelvin and the other boys. The k-pop group are a mix of the k-pop girls and 2 boys. Me and Kelvin's group are pretty close. So if you were to ask me, I'll say that we both are consider as 1 group. 


It all started last year.....*flashback* The k-pop fans were only 4 girls i think. There were no groups then, well just one, one united big group that consists of 25 people. *sigh* thinking of it makes me sad. We were VERY VERY VERY united. Our old good crazy friend was with us. Ky and emily are still with me till today and don't forget Fifi :) She was a really good friend. She changed and left us and joined the k-pop girls earlier this year. We were devastated and shocked. We were a little unease since then. But we managed to shake it off. Since then, the k-pop moved to the back of the class and don't really pay attention in class. The 2 groups infront, which is us. We really want to pay attention, because we want to skip form 3. They kept on chit-chatting about k-pop! It's so annoying! Arh!


Okay, I got to admit. Teachers had been complaining about us being not united and stuff.... Fine almost EVERY teacher scolded us, not to say scold but lectured us! Even our ICT teacher  lectured us to. Scolded*  We were all slacking, not paying full attention, not working as a class. Sometimes when teacher put us in groups, some from the k-pop and some from ours, it's like a mix. You know, try to make us mix around, but some of us don't even want to talk to each other. I don't know what happen to us! According to Teacher May Peng, our Physics teacher, last year, we WERE the class which every teachers WANTS to come in and teach us. But now, we ARE the class which every teachers DON'T WANT to come and teach us. It's so depressing! 


I really hoped we can be that united class again. We have what, 6 months left to be together? Minus out the holidays... 5 months?

No comments:

Post a Comment