About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

School :)

School, oh how I love it! Despite the scolding and confusing things thingy thing. School is awesome. Awesome, pure awesome, fresh awesome came out from the awesome bakery in awesomestreet. :D

One thing I want to be between the teacher from the very first day of school ( kindergarden ) =....... wait for it............ I told you to wait for it.......... wait......... Teacher's pet. :)


Yeah, when I came to this school, everything change in me. My handwriting, my attitude, my erm.... interest? Last year, the principal starting to have assistance teachers. They are still teachers but they are assisting the main teacher. Last year about.... August? For English we had Teacher Chung Han as our assistance English teacher. He's an awesome teacher. He jokes, he's sweet, caring and also fun :D To be honest, my gang ( Kheng Yue and the others ) actually teased me with him. I don't know why. They say it's fun teasing me. XD well, I don't know. Since then our... what do you call that? Bond? relation grew much bigger. And eventually he's my favorite teacher and I'm his favorite student :)


We were actually told at the end of last year, that Teacher Chung Han was leaving for Sri Emas International School. All of us was devastated. We were then told later on, that he was not leaving. It's weird but of course we were happy! DUH? And now he is currently teaching us ICT. He say to the class or our gang that I was his pet. Teacher's pet. It just happened on Monday *flashback* Our task was to create our own WEBSITE. When I say website. it doesn't mean creating an account or whatever. It really is creating a WEBSITE of your own using NOTEPAD. Yeah, I know how you feel. Notepad? What? We had to copy the html code and type it ourselves using notepad. And with some click here and a refresh there. POOF your very own html page!!! :D Yeah, mine was about Lord of the Rings. :) Some part of it.... It's an awesome movie okay?? Don't judge me!


Teacher showed us the last demo before our coursework I mean assignment *gulp* He was going to chose a student's file in our class. Lionel said: Cher picked mine. Mine done already 8) #likeaboss. Some actually requested, but teacher picked mine and said something about me being his favorite student. As always, Kheng Yue and the others was like Chelsea... bla bla bla. I can feel my ears burning, like literally! I don't know why, it happens a lot of time when I'm presenting or when I'm nervous or anything! It's so weirrrddd!!!! >< And I knew the burning ears was a sign, a sign of me being embarrassed... :3 




Yeah, yeah... It is weird.... You can stop now -.-... Besides that, My the other favorite teacher is my physics teacher---- Teacher May Peng!!! She's awesome, she explains well! Much better than Teacher Lee Ching.... We can tell anything to her! Me and Emily are her "assistants" after every class ^^ It's fun! We get to ride the lift, we talk about many things to her often. Like our class status.... 




Teachers are awesome. Eventhough sometimes they scream and shout at us. But if we behave, you will find out that teachers can be your best friend sometimes :) I can't chose between Teacher Chung Han and cher May Peng. I just know they are awesome and will ever be :)



No comments:

Post a Comment