About Me

My photo
15. Girl. Enjoying life. Big fan of fantasy. Grateful for friends and family.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Scrolling through old photos..

Lilo, Lilo, Lilo. She's so big now. Furry brown ball. So big, so furry. I was scrolling through the pictures we took when Lilo just came back from spay. Then I saw a folder marked " Lilo and Me " I was curious and checked it out. It turns out to be those old photos when Lilo just arrived as a pup. Her coat was pure brown. You might be thinking isn't her coat still brown now? Yes, it is, some part of it. The body is covered with white fur. Not entirely white. Her body was small. Here are some cute pictures of her when she was very small!


And here's Lilo in the kitchen with red eyes. She is so cuteee!!! Oh I could squeeze her! No.


And this is Lilo on our sofa. Am I the only one who think her pose is like Sphinx? Come on, imagine the head and the tail. Yea... I should shut up

A zoomed-in pic of Lilo's silly face. She is so freaking cuteeee OMG!!! 


Yes, her hair is always messy. Example: this. The hair along the snout always get's in the way of her eyesight. And she always have dirty substance from her eye. I say that it is her tears. Now, her hair is super long! My mum had to tie her hair up like a coconut because her hair was blocking her eyesight. We laugh about it when Lilo's coconut was loose and it blocked her eyesight.

I love Lilo. She is the key to my heart. My soul. My happiness. She cheer me up when I'm down. Sometimes I even talk to her XD Dogs are awesome, intelligent creatures. And those people out there are abusing dogs. Stop animal abuse now!


No comments:

Post a Comment